Call Us Now
01565 755 255
0161 480 2491
To Arrange Your FREE
The FREE No-Obligation
- Getting to know you - Listening to your business structure, your needs, your worries, your aspirations.
- Getting to know us - An opportunity for you to obtain a clear picture of Axel & how we can help you.
- Our free book - Why businesses stop growing & what you can do about it.
Changes to approved English apprenticeships
The Apprenticeships (Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations 2017, which only apply in relation to England, will come into force on 15 January 2018. The new Regulations:
- make it a requirement that off-the-job training be provided during the course of an approved English apprenticeship entered into under the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009
- stipulate that the approved English apprenticeship agreement must specify the amount of off-the-job training that the apprentice is to receive during the period of the agreement
- require that the approved English apprenticeship agreement must also now set out the period for which the apprentice is expected to work and receive training, and this must be at least 12 months (unless an exception applies for certain apprentices who were made redundant).
Bron: The National Archives | 08-01-2018