Call Us Now
01565 755 255
0161 480 2491
To Arrange Your FREE
The FREE No-Obligation
- Getting to know you - Listening to your business structure, your needs, your worries, your aspirations.
- Getting to know us - An opportunity for you to obtain a clear picture of Axel & how we can help you.
- Our free book - Why businesses stop growing & what you can do about it.
Free company information
There is a significant amount of information about companies that can be obtained from Companies House. Companies House is responsible for incorporating and dissolving limited companies, examining and storing company information and making company information available to the public.
Much of this information is available at no cost. This is in line with the government’s commitment to free data and means that all publicly available digital data held on the UK register of companies is accessible free of charge. These records provide access to over 170 million digital records on companies and directors.
- company information, for example registered address and date of incorporation
- current and resigned officers
- document images
- mortgage charge data
- previous company names
- insolvency information
There is also a service called WebCHeck that allows you to view a company's filing history and purchase copies of document images, as well as a selection of company reports, for a nominal fee. You can also elect to monitor a company and receive email alerts of any new documents filed at Companies House. This can also be a useful facility to check on filings made for your own company(ies).
Bron: Companies House | 16-05-2022